Product Development Engineer
1. Minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience in the development and testing of automotive components manufactured from engineered carpet/felt materials. Experience in acoustics is an advantage.
2. Demonstrated ability to build and lead teams that work across functions as well as OEM/Supplier boundaries. Must be:
3. Must be proficient in PC and office productivity software (Word, Excel, Project, Power Point, etc.) with an ability to use the 3D/2D software for part drawing. Experience with Auto CAD, computer aided engineering software such as CFD, acoustics, FEA, thermal / cooling is an advantage.
4. Must be willing to travel and communicate.
5. Bachelor degree or above majored in material / engineering or other relevant discipline.
6. Quick learning ability and team spirit.
If you meet all of the qualifications listed above, please send your resume w/ cover letter (include the position you are applying for) to: