We are looking for Innovation Scout for New Mobility
• Scout for innovations. Research, identify and propose new technologies and products.
• Identify and develop strategic partnerships
• Market and Technology Trends: Research and analyze market trends and needs for new technologies and products with focus on battery system and battery vehicle integration. Stay updated on the latest industry trends, technological advancements, and emerging opportunities.
• Technology Scouting and Benchmarking: Stay abreast of industry trends, attend relevant events, track emerging technologies, benchmarking of industry leaders.
• Partnership Identification: Proactively identify and evaluate poten-tial partnerships with other companies and research institutions to strengthen our position in the market.
• New Product ideation: collaborate with internal stakeholders to gather insights and align innovation proposals with market de-mand and customer needs.
• Business Case Analysis: Develop comprehensive business cases, including cost analysis, technical feasibility, and market impact, to support proposal development and decision-making.
• Prepare and present progress reports with Regular evaluations of proposal development and contribution to new product innova-tions
• Higher engineering degree with business awareness.
• Proven experience in innovation management, strategic partnerships or business development within the automotive or battery industry.
• In-depth knowledge of battery technologies, market trends, and advancements in the battery electric vehicle industry.
• knowledge of automotive engineering principles.
• Strong background and experience in battery program management and battery assembly plants or OEMs with expertise in battery vehicle integration.
• experience in battery and automotive industry with focus on BEV battery systems
• Industry Knowledge: Familiarity with the automotive industry, particularly electric vehicles and battery systems. Understanding of relevant regulations, standards, and industry best practices.
• Exceptional research, analytical, and problem-solving skills, with the ability to assess critically market opportunities and technological innovations.
• Proactivity and a self-driven approach to identify and pursue emerging opportunities.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills to establish and maintain successful partnerships.
• Ability to be comfortable with uncertainty.
• Ability to connect new information and concepts and to execute into tangible actions.
• Ability to communicate ideas in a coherent, compelling and influential way
If you are interested in this open position, please contact us.
We also welcome internal referral.