Autoneum is globally leading in acoustic and thermal management for vehicles. The Company develops and produces multifunctional, lightweight components and systems for interior floor and engine bay as well as the underbody. Customers include almost all automobile manufacturers in Europe, North & South America, Asia and Africa. Autoneum operates 67 production facilities and employs around 16100 people in 24 countries. The Company with its headquarters in Winterthur, Switzerland, is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ticker symbol AUTN).
China - Guangzhou - 100%%
- Learn the materials and construction methods of our parts and reflect them in the design. Visit the customer as residential engineer if required, to make the product design at customer site.
- Make the part design / modification according to the Japanese OEM’s requirement & inputs. And supports joint development with OEM
- Make the 2D drawing according to the PD/PE’s requirement
- Make the data / drawing analysis – basic information / comparison, etc.
- Based upon analysis, provides information of products quotation
- Receiving & Store & manage the CAD data & drawings
- Other CAD related work from the line manager
- add list elements here
- Bachelor degree or above majored in engineering or relevant
- Min. 2 years experience in the same function within the automotive industry,Understanding press molding part is a plus
- Be able to use the 3D software for the part design, UG is a must, Catia is a plus
- Be able to use the 3D/2D soft ware for the part drawing, Auto cad is a plus
- Knowledge of PC applications such as MS-Office.
- Japanese communication skills are a plus for design reviews with Japanese parent companie
- Basic English communication skill is a plus.
- Quick learning ability and team spirit
- Professional skills
- Business orientation
- Personal Behaviour – willing to do / learn / make things better, team player
- Communication skill
No.4 Yongjun Road Xinhua Industrial Area Huadu District.510800 Guangzhou
+86 20 61815333 Ext.820