● All activities within a project relating to the specification, definition, design, delivery and approval of tools for prototype and serial production.
● Support engineering changes and continuous improvement until end of production (EOP)
● Support the process and design team on the P and DFMEA creation
● Develops tooling concept in alignment with production concept and part design
● Conduct tooling feasibility, risk analyses and set up specifications for proto- and production tools
● Tool tracking and milestone approval during tool manufacturing
● Tool try out, fine-tuning, and hand over to the production plant
● Ensure that the Tooling development meets the requirements of IATF 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001.